Wednesday, September 7, 2016

God has Prepared You for this Battle; Stand Strong, Overcome, Conquer & Claim the Victory (9.7.16)

My Child,
Take back the land that I have given you.
Do not allow the attacks from the enemy
defer your plans for victory;
for I have prepared you for this battle. 

I have given you the weapons needed to defeat the enemy. 
I have placed in your hand the sword that no enemy can come against.
Yes, I’ve given you the sword of My spirit; which is My Word,
and nothing can stand against My Word.
 

Fight this battle, suited in the armour of GOD and with the weapons that I’ve provided, because you are not wrestling with flesh and blood; but against principalities and powers in high places.  You must use only My Weapons; for it’s with these weapons of warfare that you will overcome and conquer the enemy.
 

As you engage in battle, put aside every thing that hinders you. 
Do not complain and mumble, but allow only
My Words to proceed from your lips. 

If you stumble, you will rise quickly, for My Right Hand will reach down and place you upon a Rock. My Godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind.
 

Now stand, suited up ready to conquer the enemy. 
I Am walking right beside you: therefore,
allow no fear or worry to trouble your heart. 

Stand, knowing that regardless what weapon the enemy forms against you, he cannot win. 

Stand strong, overcome and conquer the enemy in My Name.
You’ve got the victory!! 

Now, put the enemy under your feet!!


 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Ephesians 6:12-13 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;


Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Isaiah 58:8 - Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

Romans 16:20 - And the GOD of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment