Friday, September 2, 2016

Let Go of Everything that Hinders Your Flow in the Spirit & Focus on Where God is Leading You (9.2.16)

My Child,
Exhale, and work through the temptation to be overwhelmed. 
My child, you have not been given more than you can handle,
but the way you deal with it, is key to your success.  

In your spiritual progression, you must do first things first, and follow My lead.  When you don’t do 'that which is in your spiritual flow'; your progress will be hindered, or even stopped, until you accomplish what I have set before you.

Keep your hands to the plow, do the things I’ve given you to do, and do not stop until the tasks are complete.  Your steps have been ordered, now look at what is before you and do that first.  Do not try to look at the whole picture right now, for if you do, you are likely to get bogged down in the scope of your responsibility. 

Therefore, take the steps as I direct you.
Let Me lead you.

Dear one, I have many things to show you; which will require your heart and mind to be focused and receptive.  So let go of everything that hinders your flow in the Spirit, and 
focus on where I Am leading you.

You are Mine.  You are not your own. 
I have a purpose for your life
that you have not yet realized. 

Now, take first things first, and let Me lead you to your destiny.


 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 31:3 - For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me. 


Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with
mine eye. 

Psalm 37:23 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way.

Isaiah 58:11 - And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the 
plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD. 

1 Corinthians 10:13 -  No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but GOD is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment