Friday, September 30, 2016

Praise Him in Advance (9.30.16)

Beloved,
Rejoice in victories! 

These small victories, breakthroughs, and beginnings are a sign of greater things to come; and greater blessings destined for you.  Your praise will be like a seed sown in good ground that will grow into heavenly blessings.  

As you constantly praise Me, your faith will grow - and you will come to appreciate all that I Am doing in your life.  Learn to praise Me in advance for every thing you have asked and believe Me for.  When you begin to do this, you will never again want to wait for the outcome to lift up My Name; for the joy of the Lord will flood your soul.

My child, know that gratitude is a mighty weapon against discouragement and defeat. 

My Word says, let all those rejoice who put their trust in Me Let them shout for joy because I Am with them, let them that love My Name be joyful in Me.  I know that you love Me, but do you trust Me? If you do, then rejoice for what I've already done in your life. 

It is My desire for you to trust Me, and give thanks in My Name, for the small things I Am doing in your life. As you praise Me, you draw Me closer to you. And when your heart is filled with thanksgiving, the power of My Presence will disintegrate all hindering spirits which are trying to block the blessings I have in store for you.  


Therefore, lift up your voice in praise,
 and be very grateful for small victories; 
for they are the beginning of greater things to come. 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Zechariah 4:10 - Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin,

Psalm 5:11 - But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; let those also who love Your name be joyful in You.

Mark 4:20 - And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept GOD's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted.


1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment