Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Very Present Help.... (2.21.17)

My Child,
You should always refuse to allow the enemy to discourage you by repeating the words I have ministered to your spirit.  Your breakthrough is imminent, Beloved; but you must take your stand on My Promises, and be unwavering in your faith.

Your prayers have not been prayed in vain. 
They have been heard, and I tell you that I Am
   not a GOD without power to perform My Word. 

Nothing is impossible for Me. 

I Am your very present help in times of trouble,
   and I Am with you to lead, guide and direct your steps. 

Trust Me to move you in the flow of My Spirit
   and do not be afraid. 

My child, know that your difficult circumstances can be a stepping stone to the manifestation of the blessings I have planned for you. 

Right now, today - stand strong in the face of adversity. 
Know that I Am with you and I Will guide you. 

Refuse to allow a spirit of fear to invade your spiritual environment, let My Love and My Assurance rule.  


Now is not the time to retreat nor to give up.
Now is the time to refine and move forward
   with renewed faith. 
Rise up and refuse to allow the enemy to use
   your current situation to neutralize you.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment