Friday, February 10, 2017

Adjust Your Thinking & Trust God to Do what He has Promised (2.10.17)

My Child,
Do not allow negative thinking or discouragement rule in your heart.
Turn a deaf ear to those who try to rob you of your joy.

Yes, turn from those who try to persuade you that I will not fulfill My promises to you. Am I not able to do all that I have promised? I say to you, adjust your thinking and trust Me to do what I have promised.

Do not be thrown off track by unbelievers,
those who have no faith in My Word.

Instead, be confident in that which I have promised you.

Rebuke the negativity and believe in the truth of My Word.
That is where your strength lies, My Child.

Speak with authority against the naysayers
and any other opposing force.

And My Child, I want you to remember that there will be times when you have to stand alone against the winds of adversity.

Stand knowing the way is already made for you.
Stand knowing when I allow adversity to come into your life, it is to strengthen you, and to reiterate Who I Am.

Your future is in My Hands.
I will watch over you,
and I won’t let you fail.





Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 37:23-25 - The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Romans 4:20-21 - He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment