Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Rise Up Now & Receive within Your Spirit All that God is Giving You (2.7.17)

My Child,
Just like My Child Abraham, you laid all that you held dear on the altar before Me, and let go of it. 

With tears in your eyes, you put everything into My Hands, and trusted Me. 

Today, I have provided you with a ram in the thicket. 
There is indeed a return of all that was stolen from you. 
There is, in fact, a new blessing coming into your life right now.

The things that you’ve freely let go of, I Am returning to you many times over.  All those things that you’ve prayed about, and believed are coming to pass.  Oh, you never knew how it would happen.  You just kept the faith and believed that I would honor My Word.

Deliverance is here, it's all coming to pass. 
You kept the faith, passed the test, and depended
solely upon Me to supply all your needs. 

Oh, feel the joy of who I Am, flowing in your life right now. 

Rise up now, and receive within your spirit, what I Am giving you. 
As it is in Heaven, it is on Earth. 
It is yours.

Receive it now, Beloved, and know that
nothing will ever take it away again. 


  



Read and Meditate on My Word

Genesis 22:12-14 - And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything unto him: for now I know that thou fearest GOD, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.  Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So, he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son.  Abraham named the place Jehovah-Jireh (which means "the LORD will provide").

Joel 2:25-26 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your GOD, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 


James 1:12 - Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.





No comments:

Post a Comment