Sunday, February 12, 2017

Remember, We are God's 'Handiwork,' so Rest Now, for There is Much Work to Do (2.12.17)

My Child,
The work I began in you, I Am sure to finish.
Be confident of this. I love broken vessels.
I love picking up the pieces.

I Am the Potter, and you are My Clay. My Work in you began before you were born, and surely, I Will finish it. Even now, I Am preparing you to fulfill it; nothing will be left undone.
 
When you stumbled, I was there to pick you up. It was only a small hindrance.
When you cried, I 
dried your eyes. Not one tear was wasted.
When you drifted away, it was I who led you back. It was only a minor setback.

All those things are a part of My Work.
Yes, they may laugh at our slow progress,
but soon they will marvel at the finished product.
Oh, how they will marvel.
 
I will complete the Work I have started in your heart, and I will take you to places you have never known.

You are My Work.
No matter what happens,
remember, you are My Work.

Rest now we have so much work to do.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment