Sunday, February 5, 2017

Different Seasons (2.5.17)

My Child,
When the rain comes, it only lasts for a season; and when it leaves, the sun comes out to finish off the work.  The same thing is happening in your life.  I Am taking you through different seasons, and I know at times it might appear that the rainy season lasts longer than you want it to.  However, they are both needed for your growth, and I will take you through your seasons of rain and of sunshine.

There will be times when the season you're in might feel bleak,
and you will feel as though all hope is gone.
Do not become discouraged when you face a season like this. 

Instead, put on your 
armour and pray through the storm.

I want you to recognize that it is all part of the process that is needed for your growth and blessings to bloom.  Soon the rain clouds will fade away, and the sun will break through, and shine on your situation.

Your eyes will open, and you will see that I only have good and perfect things in store for you.


Therefore, do not become discouraged, or wonder why I Am leading you in the way that I Am; for I Am doing a great work in your life.  I know where you are, I know where you are going, and I know the best way to take you there.  I know all of your needs, and I know what it will take to bring the very best out of your life.

Now, trust Me and thank Me for every season, that I take you through. 

And as you diligently submit to each season,
and learn from each season,
you will begin to see the fruit of it. 

You will see the growth,
you will see My Word is true,
you will see the good and perfect things
waiting for you. 

And you will know that it was I, the Lord your God,
that led you.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the whole
armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 

Ezekiel 34:26 - And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

Ecclesiastics 3:1 - To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 Chronicles 15:7 - But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.


1 Peter 5:10 - But the GOD of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, settle you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment