Wednesday, February 22, 2017

You have Everything You Need, if You Just Believe (2.22.17)

My Child,
You have too much on your mind right now. 
Now, your heart is heavy, and things seem to be
     closing in on you. 
All that you've hoped for and believe in is being challenged,
and you’re wondering if you can hold on. 

Yes, My child, you can, because My Spirit is dwelling within you. 
And My Spirit will enable you to speak to that mountain
and cause it to move out of your way. 

You have everything you need within you to overcome
any problem or circumstance that you 
face, if you just believe it.
 
What I’ve given you will see you through to victory and strengthen you to overcome every discouragement, but only when you act upon it.  Remember, faith without works is dead.  Take your eyes off the problems and look unto the hills from whence cometh your strength.  Turn your thoughts towards Heaven and think on the things above. 


You asked for wisdom and I have given you what you needed.  
Let this mind be in you as it is in Christ Jesus.  
 
With Me, Victory is assured.  I will never fail you.

Loose yourself from those shackles that are trying to hold you down.  If the enemy can keep your mind on what you don’t have, and all that is going wrong in your life; you will never receive the blessing that is waiting for you. 

It’s time you shut him out, leave him behind and move to a new spiritual address. 

Yes, I have created a better place for you. 
Therefore, stay focused on Me and
what I have the power to do.

Yes, I Am GOD all by myself and
I have all power over everything you might face.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Mark 11:23 - For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 

James 2:17 - Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up 
mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 

Philippians 2:5 - Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Colossians 3:2 - Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment