Thursday, February 2, 2017

Think Good Thoughts & Be Encouraged This Day; for God Will Fulfill His Promises (2.2.17)

My Child,
Do not give up your hope or trust in Me during this time of strange testing. 

I know you feel weary at times, and pressed beyond what you believe you can bear.  Now, you are thinking you may not make it through this trial because too much time has passed.  You must keep your mind focused on Me and not the circumstances that surround you.  I will indeed fulfill all the Words I have spoken to you.  Remember all the good things I've done for you in the past and how I have always been faithful? 

I did not fail you then, and I will not fail you now.

Even though you may not feel full of faith, do not stop speaking faith.  Do not allow the thoughts from the enemy to overshadow the promises that I have spoken to your heart.  Keep speaking words of faith, because that’s a wise thing to do.  When you do this, those words will change the atmosphere around you and draw you closer to Me.  What you think about and what you say is very important for your victory over the enemy; for as a man thinketh, so is he.

So, although you may not understand what I Am doing; have faith in Me and choose to believe in Me, more than the circumstances coming against you.

Trust Me as you did before. 
I have good things ahead for you. 

You will look back on this time and rejoice at how you overcame the enemy and won the battle.  

Now, think good thoughts and be encouraged this day, I will fulfill My promises.

 
Read and Meditate on His Word
1 Peter 4:12-13 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. 

2 Corinthinas 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.

Hebrews 6:13-15 - For when GOD made a
promise to Abraham because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise. 

Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment