Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Many are Asking "When Lord?" & He is Saying "It Is Already Yours..." - KEEP STANDING!! (2.14.17)

My Children,
It is time for My people to rise up and stop looking down at their ashes and counting their woes and pains.

It is time for them to lift their heads and look to Me.
Where does your help come from?
Your help comes from Me, the maker of Heaven and earth!

I Am the One who has healed you, the One who has removed sickness from your midst, the One who has removed oppression from your life, the One who has brought you joy amidst pain.

And I Am the One, who will do it again!

Psalm 121:1-2 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Many of you are asking, "When Lord?"
And I Am saying, "It is already yours." 
Believe you have received what you prayed for.

I Am calling My people to rise up and to continue proclaiming the Truth of what is already theirs. 

Do not allow the enemy to sow seeds of fear and lies into your lives, but SPEAK in faith to your circumstances. And don’t stop speaking when things don’t happen on your time, but be faithful in prayer (like Daniel), stay before Me and watch the power of My Word change your situation.

Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 
Rise up from the ashes,
for they will not bring you freedom.
They will only push you deeper
into oppression and fear.

Many of you have heard the words 'new day' and have been wondering when is this new day coming? When will the sun rise on my circumstance?

I speak to you today, do not be discouraged because the day has become darker instead of brighter.  Haven’t you heard, it is always darkest before the dawn?

The sun is about to rise on your life and your circumstances.
I Am interceding for you.
Just continue to stand on My Word.

Psalm 30:5 - For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 
Remember, no harm shall come to you and no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Continue standing in faith and do not allow fearful thoughts to enter your mind. 

Take every thought captive,
and no matter how your body feels,
and no matter how your circumstances look,
KEEP STANDING. 

Stand firm on My Word, and continue to confess your breakthrough.
Continue to confess victory in the face of the adversary.


The breakthrough is so close, do not give up now,
for it is closer than you think.
The darkness has increased because
it is about to turn into the dawn.

Step up, step out of your ashes.
Look up, look up and receive My joy, and never stop believing.

Psalm 30:11-12 - Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;  To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my GOD, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. 
 

Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 73

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.


No comments:

Post a Comment