Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trust in God's Word & Know the Desire's of Your Heart will be Fulfilled (2.1.17)

My Child,
You said you would trust Me to take care of you and all your needs. 

So, why are you allowing the enemy to fill your heart with worry? 
Will worrying about it improve your circumstances? 

No, it won’t.  Worrying will only keep you in bondage to the enemy. 

My Child, never forget that I hold your future in My Hands, and I know the end from the beginning.  All you must do is cast your cares upon Me, have complete trust in Me, and allow Me to lead you out of these difficulties.


Whenever you allow your heart to be filled with worry, you give permission to the enemy of your soul to create the very circumstances that you fear.  You invite him to lead you and control you instead of allowing Me to work things out for you.  Don't you know the enemy will always lead you down the wrong path?  he is the deceiver of the brethren, and he will always lead you back to him.

Never think that I have not been too busy to notice the difficulties you face. 

I see what you are going through, and I have not forgotten you.
I know all about your problems and the desires of your heart.
I have already taken care of them;
however, you must believe that it is done.

You must trust in My Word and know that
you shall have the desires of your heart fulfilled.


And when I lead you in a direction that you do not understand; do not doubt, and do not think that I Am doing this to hurt you. 
I Am leading you so you can avoid something that would cause you harm. 
I Am taking you by the best possible route to your desired destination, just trust Me.


Now, loose yourself from the lies the enemy has tried to put into your mind.  Refuse to allow him to stop you from hearing My Voice and following Me. 

Rebuke those thoughts of fear and continue to move forward.

 
Cast your cares on Me, and believe that I care for you. 

When you choose to believe in Me, your cares will fade away; the storm clouds will clear, and the sun will shine brightly once again. 

Then you will see My Hand reaching out to you, to lead you along the path of joy and into the blessings that I have for you.
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 138:7-8 - Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.  The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I 
am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment