Monday, February 20, 2017

Come Aside (2.20.17)

My Child,
Come aside unto Me, this moment, where you and I can be one, together. 

I Am the Lord, who watches over you. 
Have you forgotten that I know you? 
I know your troubles. 
I know those things that you struggle with. 
I know those things that you think about. 
I know you better than you know yourself. 

I Am leading and guiding you, and I will never forsake you

I know all the things that are before you, the things that are yet unfulfilled. 
I know what the enemy has formed against you.  And, because I know all these things you can have peace knowing that what the enemy has formed against you, won’t work; for I Am working things out on your behalf.   I will bring you through the storms and through the valleys that you will encounter; but only if you believe in Me, and walk with Me.

So, come aside from these troubling times
for a moment of refreshing with Me. 

Yes, you need to make time, for then you shall be able to see the direction that you should go. 

Come aside with Me and
your day will go much smoother.

I will keep you steadfast on the path of righteousness and remove all hopelessness, worry and discouragement.

Just come aside and be one with Me.


Read and Meditate on His Word
1 Chronicles 16:27 - Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

Psalm 139:1-3 - O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment