Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Step Away from Your Storms; Escape the Noise & the Pressure, and Spend Time With God. Focus on Him. Be in His Peace.... (2.28.17)

The pressures of everyday life has come upon you, and you are running around frantically trying to see what you should do next. You feel like you are in the middle of a crowd, and everyone is shouting at you trying to tell you what needs to be done. 

With so much noise and confusion around you, it is hard to hear Me and 
to find out what you should do.

My Child,
When you’re feeling the pressures of life attacking you, it’s a warning that you must stop what you’re doing and escape to the shelter of your secret place. It is time to escape with Me.

Escape from the noise,
escape from the pressure,
and spend time with Me.

You won’t be able to find the answers
and the peace you long for
with all the confusion around you. 

Confusion will keep you running in circles, never getting anything done. It is only when you stop - and move away from the noise of the crowd and draw close to Me - that you will be able to find that which you seek. With confusion in your midst, you will not be able to find what you need, and right now what you need is Me.

I Am not the author of confusion.
I Am peace and I Want you to be at peace.

So just stop for a moment, right now, and dwell within My Shelter.

I Am the Lord your God, and I Am calling out to you.

Please come and receive the direction you’ve been seeking for your next step.

I have a plan and a purpose for you,
and it’s My desire that you fully understand it.
I want to give you the wisdom, the strength and
the passion you need to accomplish the task at hand.

Just come and abide within the secret place, and let me show you My Ways.

Step away from the storm that rages around you.
Then, once you are within My Arms,
it will all become very clear.

Once you are with Me, you will be able
to understand what is happening in your life;
and how I want you to handle it.


Now, come, My Child. 
It's time to escape.



Read and Meditate on His Word

He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. He shall cover you with his feathers, and under his wings shall you trust: his truth shall be your shield and buckler. - Psalm 91:1,4

For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. - 1 Corinthians 14:33

Return unto your rest, O my soul; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you. - Psalm 116:7


To whom he said, This is the rest with which you may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. - Isaiah 28:12

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. - Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. - Proverbs 3:5-6

And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest. I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest. - Psalm 55:6-8


 

No comments:

Post a Comment