Thursday, February 9, 2017

Believe that God's Word is True and Apply His Word to Your Life (2.9.17)

My Child,
I want you to know, and understand,
the power of My Word.

My Word does not go out from Me void,
nor does it return to Me void.

It is sent to accomplish specific things in your life,
but will only be victorious when you obey My Word.

Yes, My intent is for My Word to be a powerful force for good in your life.
Spend more time meditating on My Word and drawing closer to Me.
Spend more time just being in My presence.
Hide My Word in your heart, for it will be your strength when the enemy of your soul attacks with waves of doubt and deception.

Believe what I have spoken to you in My Word.
Let it become the standard by which you live,
and by which you evaluate all things.

Believe that My Word is true, and apply it to your life.

Walk in My Power and My Anointing, just as My Word says you should.
Do not just read My Word, as though there is no power behind it.

I want you to apply My Word to your life.
Be obedient to My Word.
Call upon My Name, and truly expect Me
to move mightily on your behalf.

Child of Mine, I want your faith to increase
and I want you to know, and understand,
the power of My Word in your life.


Read and Meditate on My Word
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 

Mark 13:31 - Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment