Sunday, February 26, 2017

Stop Worrying, Let God Fight for You, Let Him Be Your Strength & Strong Tower. For Your Time has Arrived. (2.26.17)

Oh, My Child,
Your tears reflect how the lies from the enemy have caused you to believe your circumstances will never change. You feel like things have become impossible, and you want to scream.  You’re frantically trying to put your life back together, but you don't know how.  It feels like everything is slipping through your fingers. 

Stop, listen to Me and let these Words speak new life into your spirit.
Arise, My Glory is upon you. 
Stop worrying, let Me fight for you, let Me be your
strength and strong tower. 

 
I know you’re feeling like the world is closing in around you and there's no way out.  I also know you've tried to be strong, by hiding things from those around you. However, there is nothing you can hide from Me.

My child, I know all things. 
I know it may not feel like it,
and it might not look like it;
but your time has arrived.

I have a plan for you, and I will not let you fail. 
I will not leave you comfortless. 
I Am with you, and I will bring the
things I have promised to pass. 
 

I Am turning around your circumstances and a mighty testimony will be on your lips. 

I Am actively at work in you for My Good Pleasure. 

Arise now and change the spiritual atmosphere around your home and your workplace, by offering Me a sacrifice of PRAISE. 

Take My Hand, listen to My Voice,
and I will reveal to you
that I’ve already made a way out. 

There is a refreshing wind
blowing just to dry your tears, Beloveds.


 



Read and Meditate on His Word

Jeremiah 1:12 - Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. 
 
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 
 
Psalm 18:19 - He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered 
me because he delighted in me. 
 
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 
 
Hebrews 13:15 - By him, therefore, let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment