Monday, May 8, 2017

Bless the Name of the Lord at ALL Times (5.8.17)

"I will bless the Lord at all times."

My Child,
This should be your thought, no matter what happens in your life.  Whenever faced with a trial or test, praise should be your first step.  Yes, before you cry out "in distress" to Me, let a praise of thanksgiving rise up to the Heavens.

Do this always. 
Even in the most difficult circumstances,
    take the time to search for the smallest thing
    to be grateful for, and begin to praise Me. 
When praises come forth from your lips,
    you begin to defeat the enemy.

You send the enemy fleeing from your presence, and you open a line of communication between you and Me.  Then, you will find, that I Will do My Part and abundant blessings will begin to flow.

Oh, what joy you bring to My Heart when you overcome the enemy with Praises to Me.  

Take time to delight yourself in Me,
    and watch the desires of your heart come forth. 
Take time to search for joy, every day of your life. 
Hunt for it (joy), like 
hidden treasure.  

Right now, enter into a Spirit of Praise and Thanksgiving, in the midst of what you’re going through; and destroy the works of the enemy.

Oh, bless My Name at all times.  Make a joyful noise unto Me, the Lord your God, and watch Me deliver you from all your fears.

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 34:1-4 - I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. 

Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the
LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psalm 103:1-2 - Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

No comments:

Post a Comment