Thursday, May 4, 2017

Never Forget Who God Is (5.4.17)

My Child, 
I
 heard you last night, so I speak today
    to remind you of Who I A
m.

I Am the One who loves you, who cares for you, who watches over you. I Am the One who brings salvation into your life. I Am the One who heals you and preserves you. I Am the One who directs you and calls you
    into places you’ve never walked before. 
I
Am the One who knows you personally. 

I
 know your name. 
I
 know where you are going. 
I
 know how to bring you to that place of victory,
    and I will do so in this present season;
    therefore, get ready for transformation.

Get ready to move beyond those things that have been bothering you, and the things that held you captive; because in this season I Am going to elevate you.
I will pour My Wisdom into you so that you will understand who I Am, and that you belong to Me. And because you belong to Me, nobody can take you out of My Hand.

My Child, do not forget these things that I have said, for I know the lies spoken into your ears by the evil one. Remember, it does not matter what he says.  he does not love you - I do. 

Therefore, the only thing you must remember is who I Am. 
I
Am the One who watches over you. I Am the One who provides for you. I Am the One who delivers you,
    and I Am the One who heals you.

I declare to you this day Who I Am, and I declare to you
   My Love, My
Joy, and My Peace.

These are My gifts to you - receive them, embrace them, and never forget
   
Who I Am.
Read and Meditate on God's Words:
Psalm 139:1-8 - O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me.  You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! I can neverescape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. (NLT)

2 Samuel 22:2-3 - And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The GOD of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I
am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment