Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Stand Firm on the Rock of Faith... & Believe (5.2.17)

My Child,
I want you to rise above the circumstances
    which created a place of despair in your heart. 

Regardless of the attacks that caused you to fear,
    I Am still the Rock of your spiritual foundation.
I Am holding you up, even when you feel like you
    cannot even lift up your eyes.
I will bring you through your current dilemma.
I will give you wisdom, direction, and I will bring people
    into your life that will help you through this difficulty.
 
Stand firm on the Rock of faith, and believe.
I want you to have faith and stand, even when it seems
    that there is no place to stand.
I want you to stand when the world
    seems to be crumbling around you.

Stand and rest in the assurance that I AM who I AM. 
 
Take the time to re-focus and turn your concentration from stressing over what you feel you cannot do; to the victory that comes through obedience to trusting in My Word.

Establish your heart in absolute faith, and do not doubt.
Turn your heart towards the Rock, and pray in faith for My Intervention.

I will hear your cry, and I will answer.
 
 

Read and Meditate on His Word
:
2 Samuel 22:47 - The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

Psalm 62:2 - He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my 
defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalm 95:1 - O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

Isaiah 65:24 - It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear 


No comments:

Post a Comment