Monday, May 22, 2017

Things are Happening Suddenly, therefore Be Not Slow to Act (5.22.17)

My Child,
Things are happening suddenly, just like I told you
     they would, therefore be not slow to act. 

Do what I taught you to do, and write things down.  You have important dates and tasks coming, and I don’t want you to forget your obligations. 

Commit all to Me, then trust Me to help you keep your calendar.  A lot of the events are from Me; therefore, it’s important that you take care of those things first.  Some of the things which are not of Me, you will need to discard.  If you are not sure what to discard, ask Me and I will show you.  I don’t want you to spend a lot of time on those things that do not come from Me.



Be at peace, stay prayerful and anxiety will not be able to trouble your spirit.

Follow My Lead and you will accomplish those things which I have decided will be part of your destiny.


 
Image result for DO IT FOR THE LORD


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass. 

Proverbs 16:3 - Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. 

Romans 12:11 - Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;


Hebrews 6:12 - That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment