Wednesday, May 17, 2017

God has not Forsaken You. The Father is with You. Hold on to His Hand. (5.17.17)

My Child,
You have been feeling so alone.
I see and feel the hurt and grief of your heart.
Right now, there is no one in the physical to hold you,
      no one to touch or who you can touch.
Nothing could be further from the truth that you are alone.
I have not forsaken you. 
I Am with you.

I know that I Am not there with a body, with skin and bones; but I want you to feel My Presence and know that I will never leave you.  Do not listen to what the enemy is trying to tell you.  I never left you. I never turned away.  I Am with you, and I promised to be with you always. I’ve never forsaken one promise.

Don’t turn away from Me, but cling to who I Am. 
Hold on to My Hand. 

If only you could see and experience the invisible, you would see Me right there by your side, smiling and holding you affectionately, just at the time you need it. 

Let nothing separate you from My Love. 
I want you to know that all is well. 
Even though you cannot see it, and may not feel like it; all is well. 

I Am with you, please do not turn away beloved.


Read and Meditate on God's Word
John 20:29 (NLT) - Then Jesus told him, "You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me."
 
Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
 
Romans 8:38-39 (NLT) - And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from GOD's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from GOD's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of GOD that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment