Monday, May 1, 2017

Do Not Be Moved by the Words of Others, They Don't Know What God is Doing in Your Life (5.1.17)

My Child,
There are people around you who think you should be worried.
However, you know in your heart things are going to work out.

Oh, you don’t know how, but deep within there’s a peace
     that reminds you; I AM in complete control.

Do not allow the voices of others to cast fear and doubt into your life, because you should surrendered your fears to Me. The moment you cast everything upon Me; I began to do a new thing within your spirit.

Therefore, do not be moved by the words of others,
     they don’t know what I Am doing in your life.

I know sometimes it is hard for you to be still and pray,
     especially when your circumstances are telling you
     that you should do something.

However, you made a promise to Me that you would
     step aside and allow Me to work on it.
My child, I AM still working.
I never stopped working in your life.
Do not allow the words of others to cause you
     to believe that I Am not faithful.

Just as I Am faithful to you, I want you to be faithful to Me.

Keep your hands on the things I’ve given you to do,
     and continue to pray and press your way through. 
Saturate your life with My Word, for there is peace and strength in My Word.
Oh, fill your heart and mind with My Loving Words,
     and they will remind you that I will supply your every need.

Regardless of how strong the winds blow,
     no matter what the naysayers are saying, 
     do not give up. 
It doesn’t matter that you don’t see the funds right now. 
I say you have a heavenly bank account in Me,
     and I will bring it forth in My timing.

I do not move on their time, and neither does your life.
You gave your life to Me, I Am in control and My timing is always the best. 

Therefore, do not allow others to distract you.

Now focus and continue to pray.
Rest in My Peace and do not allow the words of others
     to distract you; for their words cannot stop My Hand.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 6:31 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?


Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

John 10:4-5 - And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 

Philippians 4:6-7 - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience GOD's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (NLT)

Luke 9:62 - And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:


No comments:

Post a Comment