Tuesday, May 30, 2017

God has Moved on Your Behalf to Take You to a New Level in Your Journey. Be Not Surprised Nor Dismayed. Trust Him Completely. (5.30.17)

My Child,
I Am bringing change into your life.  Therefore, please don’t be surprised by the sudden change of events, or by the the realization that the path you were traveling is no longer there.  I changed your path to prevent you from going through further difficulties, and to bring you to a place where you can have access to the things you need, to reach your goals. 

Do not be dismayed by this change,
      remember I know your end from the beginning,
      so embrace what I’m doing.

I need you to trust Me completely and know that I Am doing this because I love you and I desire to bless you.  I will never withhold any good thing from you.  It’s My desire to see you reach your destiny.  Therefore, I moved on your behalf to take you to a new level in your journey.  On this new path, I want you to leave your old plans behind and embrace the new thing I Am doing in your life. There’s no doubt, it will please you.

It’s important that you keep your eyes on Me, follow My Leading,
      and you will see My new plans unfold before you.  


You haven’t traveled this way before, and this journey will be the one that will glorify My Name, just like you wanted to do.  You see, I know your heart and I know how much you desire to please Me.  It’s because of this desire that I will even provide you with things which you did not ask of Me.  It pleases Me to bless you in a greater measure than you ever expected.

So, embrace the change I Am bringing
     into your life, and begin now to praise Me for it.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.


Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment