Friday, May 12, 2017

Trust in God's Word (5.12.17)

My Child,
I have spoken to you through My written Word. 
I have spoken to you through My prophetic Word.
I have given you dreams and visions to assure you of
     My Promises to you of provision and protection. 

All you have to do is put your trust in Me and believe what I have spoken. Trust Me in all things, and do not worry.  Trust Me, even when things seem chaotic, I Am with you.  I Will lead you in the path of righteousness, and establish you on the road to destiny.

Stay grounded in the Truth of My Word, and refuse to allow fear to have a place in your heart. Refuse to allow doubt and unbelief undermine or destroy your faith.  When the world around you is inconsistent and unreliable, I Am your place of stability. 

Let Me lead you and direct your steps, and only then will peace reign in your heart.

Trust Me to show you the way that will bring about all that is in your best interests; so that you will fulfill your purpose within My Kingdom. I Will not leave you nor forsake you.  I Will remain faithful and I Will perform My Word.

So, stand your ground, and be of good courage.  

Be strong in the Lord, draw close to Me and believe.
Waiver not in your faith.
Only trust in My Word, My child.
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.

Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psalm 9:10 - And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works

 

No comments:

Post a Comment