Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Promise.... (5.16.17)

My Child,
I know you’ve been plummeted by many storms, so I want to encourage you
      - this day - to strengthen yourself in the Lord.
Continue to be steadfast; and be not moved from
      what you know to be true... My Word. 
For the seeds of My Promises, which you have been faithfully watering
      with prayer and praise, will soon bloom. 
I promise.

My Word has gone forth, and just as the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return without watering the earth; so it is with what I have spoken to you.   My Word will not return empty, it will accomplish what I desire and achieve its purpose. 
I promise.

I want you to turn your focus away from your limited view of the natural, and look into the eternal truth of My Word.  Stand, and take hold of those promises I’ve given you; for in My T
iming, you will soon see your seeds of faith flourish into full maturity.  

Starting now, welcome your promises from a distance, enter into a spirit of praise and thanksgiving, and greet your promises as if they were already knocking on your door. I've heard your prayers, now stay in agreement with My Word and speak "Amen" to them. 

So, be patient in this present time of suffering, and persevere as Job did.  

For I Am full of compassion and mercy,
      and you will soon see your prayers come to pass.
I promise.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of GOD through us.


Hebrews 6:13-15 - For when GOD made 
promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment