Thursday, May 11, 2017

God is Always with You (5.11.17)

My Child,
I know you feel alone right now.  My child, I Am here to encourage you and to remind you, that you are not walking this path alone. I want you to know nothing can separate you from My Great Love for you.

You are never alone, no matter how alone or isolated
    you may feel.
I Am always with you.
 
My Presence is surrounding you, and at this very moment, there are angels on assignment to minister encouragement to you.   I Am always watching over you.   I Am with you always, even though you may say that you cannot sense My nearness; I Am with you. 

Never forget that I Am with you.

Do not allow what you’re going through to cause you to feel I have forsaken you.  Do not give up on Me.  And do not believe the lies from the enemy when he tells you that I have forgotten you.  I love you.  I care about all that you are going through. 

I Am faithful, and I promise you, you will get through this.

My promises are My Word, and My Word is My promise.  
I’ve never failed to keep My Word.
I always keep My promises.
I love you, and I Am with you always, even unto the end.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 


Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Hebrews 1:14 - Are 
they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are 
yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment