Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Never Losing Hope, Taking the Limits Off of God & Trusting Him to Honor His Word (5.31.17)

My Child,
You just came through a rough trial, and it turned out just as I told you it would, didn't it?

In fact, it turned out even better than you could have ever imagined.  I know it took longer than you expected, but the blessing came right when you needed it the most. There are always reasons why blessings are delayed, so be patient.

My Child, before a blessing can come to pass, things must be worked out in your life to prepare you to receive it. I know in the beginning it was hard to believe that anything good would happen, because of the way things looked. 

However, look at how things turned out,
      and they turned out this way because you
      turned it over to Me, and stood on your faith.

I Am so pleased that you didn’t become weary and faint at the tribulations which came against you. Instead, you exercised greater faith in Me, and I strengthened you by My Spirit. You took your hands off the situation and trusted Me to do the impossible, and My Child; that's exactly what happened, I did the impossible in your life.

You knew that greater faith required absolute surrender. 
You knew in order to have greater faith you had to let go of worldly thoughts
     and be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

That’s the only way you can prove what is the good, and acceptable, and My Perfect Will.

It pleases Me that you never lost hope. 
You took the limits off of Me and trusted Me to honor My Word.

Now, because of your love for Me, you’re abounding in greater faith. 


 Image result for GREATER FAITH



Read and Meditate on His Word
Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of GOD. 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 


2 Corinthians 4:16 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment