Friday, May 5, 2017

Listen to the Holy Spirit, Step into a New Spiritual Flow & By Faith - Move as the Spirit Lead (5.5.17)

My Child,
I want you to focus, I need your attention so that you can be an instrument of My Will.

Quiet your soul so you can hear what the Holy Spirit is saying.  I want you to position yourself to receive, and fulfill, My Purposes. Realize that you are stepping into a new spiritual flow.  You’re leaving behind the chaos and difficulties of the past few months, and will now have greater freedom and clarity. 

Listen and be obedient to what the Holy Spirit is saying, and you will be able to deal more effectively with any situation that you may face during this period of transition.  Now, with the wisdom I’ve given you, you are better equipped to handle and overcome whatever comes against you, just listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying.

Yes, this is the beginning of a new era where you can begin again. 
You are entering a time of change, and things will never be the same.
Therefore, you who have ears to hear, listen to what the Holy Spirit
       is saying to 
you, and move as the Spirit leads.

I Am releasing you into a period of anointing.
If you want to receive this blessing, and see closed doors
    open for you; then listen to what the Holy Spirit is saying
    and move by faith.



  Image result for listen to what the spirit is saying
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 4:11 - I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

James 1:22-24 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.  For if any be a hearer of the
word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 

Revelations 2:29 - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.



No comments:

Post a Comment