Thursday, May 18, 2017

Trust God for Wisdom & Direction; and He Will Show You Which Path to Take (5.18.17)

Beloved, 
I Am the same yesterday, today and forever.

Therefore, when things seem completely beyond your ability, come to Me, the Rock of your faith.

When everything seems to be spinning out of control, make Me your place of peace and solace. Come into My Presence to receive healing and restoration from the demands on your time and energy. Trust Me for wisdom and direction; and I will show you on which path you should take.  

My Child, do not be pressured into doing everything all at once. 
Seek wisdom and pace yourself, taking things one day at a time.

Be strong and remember this, I Am your source of life and strength during your time of need. If you’re not sure about something, seek Me first. Yes, seek Me and you will find solace and directions for the next step. 

There are times when all you will need to do is be quiet
       and take your hands off everything.
The situation you are facing now is one of those times.

Let Me carry your burdens, let Me lighten your load as you bring everything to Me in prayer.  I want you to stay focused on the things that will build you up and not tear you down.

Therefore, come to Me and lay everything down
       at the foot of the cross, as I renew your spirit.



Read and Meditate on God's Word
Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.


Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart faileth: but GOD is the strength of my 
heart and my portion forever.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 11:28 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every 
weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment