Thursday, May 25, 2017

Doors Are Opening, It's a New Season, You Must Recapture the 'Gifting & Flow' You Once Embraced. (5.25.17)


My Child,
I want you to prepare to make some of the most important decisions of your life, as I present opportunities to you that you could never have imagined. 

You will have choices to make in the days ahead that have the potential to change the landscape of your life forever.  I plan to establish you and bless you in ways that will remove even the vaguest remembrance of your past struggles and disappointments.
 
In this new season, you must recapture the gifting and flow
       that you once embraced.  

Because time, and the circumstances you endured,
       caused you to lose confidence and faith in Me. 
However, the work I began in you, never stopped. 

Now it’s coming alive and is waiting for you to reclaim what is rightfully yours.

Can you see the new doors that I Am opening for you? 
These open doors are bringing prospects for a future you never dreamed of,
      and some are coming by ways that will amaze you.
  
 
It is very important that you continue to stay in My presence, and seek Me for wisdom, so that you can choose wisely.  I will be there to supply your needs; therefore, do not be afraid to ask and seek help whenever you need it.

Remember, you cannot do this alone. 
So, be open and completely yielded to Me in all things
      and your journey through the open doors will go as planned.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

Romans 11:29 - For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance. 

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 

Revelations 3:8 - I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment