Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Have Faith in God, Trust Him to Provide and Stand Firm on His Word (5.24.17)

My Child,
I want you to decide in your heart this day to live for Me.
I Am asking you to lay down your life, for the sake of My Gospel.

As you lay down your life,
     you will enter into a new life.

When you give up living for the things this world has to offer, then you will become free to let Me live through you. This is what I am asking of you - that you turn your attention to Me, look away from your troubles and begin to focus on Me. When you do this, your mind will rebuke the negative circumstances and be renewed with hope and faith in Me.

Put your trust in Me and you will not be affected by what you see happening around you.

Delight yourself in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart. Know and understand that My Ways are high above the ways of man; and that I can make a way, when man says there is no way.  I Am faithful to keep My promises.

So, come to Me, all who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest from the storms that trouble you. 

Have faith in Me.
Trust Me to provide.
Then stand firm on My Word.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Jeremiah  29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. 

Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the 
LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD.


Matthew 11:28 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment