Sunday, October 29, 2017

A Sunday Prayer (10.29.17)

Heavenly Father,
Help me today to do the right thing by people.
I want to always remember Your Ways, and walk in them.

I am desperate for Your Help in my life, Lord God.
Forgive me when I have forgotten Your Ways
     and gone my own way instead.

I do not want to experience Your anger; but instead,
     Your Help, Your Love and Your Peace.

The enemy often places thoughts in my mind, that I know are not from You. Please give me the strength to rebuke those thoughts.

Your Word also says, 'what a person sows, this,
     they shall also reap.'
There is no deed good or bad, spoken or unspoken, that
     You do not hear or see.

I know Father that life and death are in the tongue, so help me to speak life over every situation in my life; knowing that You oversee everything.

I praise and worship You, this day, Lord.
Always and forever.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment