Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Let Not Your Heart be Troubled, Feel God's Peace (10.24.17)

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. - John 14:27

My Child,
Something you are going through is troubling your heart. I see how this situation has disturbed even your quiet time with Me.  Now, you don’t know how to return to the peacefulness you had before it all started.
 
My Child, why have you allowed trouble to invade your spirit in this way? 
Didn’t I promise I would keep you in perfect peace,
     if you kept your mind on Me? 

Stop now… Selah. 

I need you to go to where the peaceful waters are within your spirit. Once you are there, Angels of Peace are waiting to minister healing to your troubled heart. 

However, you must be still to receive it. 
Can you be still? 
Can you come beside the still waters and allow the Angels
      to minister healing to your heart?
 
Receive the Peace I Am imparting to you.
This Peace, My Peace is forevermore.
Selah. Relax now, take a deep breath, and take in My Peace.

I freely give it to you, because your soul needs rest.
Forgive yourself and all that you have gone through. 

Forget about the pain of the past, every trial, every tribulation and just allow the healing Grace of My Love to come in, and minister to you. 

As you forgive yourself, forgive those who have hurt you.
You can do it, and you will feel better when it’s done.
 
Oh, feel My Peace.…  Allow My Love to strip away layer after layer of hurt, all the pain, and all the unhappiness.

That’s it…. Let the angels continue to minister My Love, My Healing. 

No more troubled heart, only peace.
Feel it, a peace that surpasses all understanding.

Come now, let us enjoy peace together.
 

 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 


Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 

Psalm 23:2 - He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

No comments:

Post a Comment