Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Time of Great & Mighty Change is Upon You. Do Not Look Back, Move Forward..... (10.26.17)

My Child,
A time of great and mighty change is upon you. 
Do not be afraid.  Be at peace.

It is My Hand that is moving you.
It is My Hand that is guiding you,
and it is My Will for you.

I shall bring you forth and set your feet upon 
new ground. 

Do not look back, for there is nothing there for you, but the 
past; and the past is not your future.  Mourn over the past no longer, lift your head up, move forward and never lose hope. 

The place that I’ve prepared for you is a place of victory, a place of peace, joy and life. 

Remember, My Son came that you might have 
life and that it might be full and abundant.  Rejoice, move forward, and do not fear what is coming; for I have wonderful and marvelous things planned for you.

Now is your time to walk forward and claim
     what I have prepared for y
ou.

And My child, you do not have to wait until the victory is fully accomplished before you rejoice and praise Me.

You can praise Me right now.
I Am with you, and I Am your victory,
     as well as your substance. 

Do not wait until you come out of the valley to give Me praise.

I Am walking with you in the journey.
I Am with you right now.
Yes, this very moment, I Am walking beside you.

So, celebrate My Presence, celebrate My Nearness,
     and celebrate the victory for this mighty change.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 18:19-20 - He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me because he delighted in me. The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. 

Psalm 126:2-3 - Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I
am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment