Sunday, October 22, 2017

Trust in Me (10.22.17)

My Child,
There are things going on in your life which
     has caused your faith in Me to waver.
At times, you even wonder yourself if I still love you.

Why is this?

How can you ever think that I don’t love you?
I Am the One who supplies all your needs.
It was for you that My Son hung, bled, and died.

 
What has caused your heart to feel this way?
Why won’t you tell Me?
I want you to know, I Am concerned about you
      and everything you go through.

I Am watching all you do, and nothing has gone unnoticed.
Please place your trust in Me.
You are an important part of My Body.
Do not be discouraged, and do not be dismayed.
Do not stop calling out to Me.
I Am with you. I will not leave you alone.


When the enemy comes against you, do not stop rejoicing and sending praises up in My Name. This shows Me how much you trust Me even in the midst of what you are going through.

Allow Me to abide in you, in the areas where you are weak.
It is My Desire to make you strong.
I Will make you a fortress that the enemy will never
     break through; then I will pour blessings into you that you
     will not be able to contain.


Trust in Me and serve Me in the way I have called you to serve Me.

I want you to hunger and thirst for more of Me,
     because I have so much more I want to pour into you.

The testimony I seek is more than your words, it is your lifestyle.

Now, step aside and allow My Glory to pour into your life.

Trust in Me.
Yes, My Child, complete trust is
     what I need from 
you, My Child.
 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 


Philippians 4:19 - But my GOD shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. 

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment