Wednesday, October 25, 2017

We Must Pray, Believe and Wait; as We Wait on the Lord (10.25.17)

Faith Believers,
It is important for us to know that GOD intervenes
     on behalf of those who wait for Him.

Throughout the Bible we are commanded to wait for the Lord. It is precisely this waiting that allows Him to freely move in our lives.

Those who wait have, in faith, given their desires over to the One for whom they are awaiting. They have chosen not to act until GOD acts.

Rather than allowing this waiting period to be a time of inactivity; instead pray, believe and wait.

Waiting on GOD requires an intense focus,
     that demands everything we are.
As we cry out to GOD for strength during these times,
     this will mean devoting ourselves to waiting upon Him,
     regardless of what our situation may appear to be.
 -  Marilyn


~ Prayer ~
I wait for You Lord.
My soul waits, and in Your Word I place my hope.

I have set You before me always.

Help me, Lord, not to run ahead… impatiently trying
     to do things for You, without You.
I have done way too much of that already.

Teach me to patiently wait upon You,
    so that I may then see Your amazing Work,
    on my behalf.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment