Tuesday, October 10, 2017

There's a New Journey Opening Ahead of You (10.10.17)

My Child
Take some time to sit in My presence. 

I want you to be still, so you can gain a fresh perspective of where you’ve been, and where you are 
now; before I lead you out and into the next phase of your journey.

It is important for you to see your past, not as a place of defeat, but as a place of learning, a place of growth, a place of victory.  
 
You were refined through the fire. 
I know at times the heat was intense, but you were
     never out of My Hands.  I was with you. 

Everything I have allowed you to go through, has made you stronger and wiser.  And this wisdom and strength will serve you well in the upcoming days. What you’ve gained will undergird your confidence to overcome any challenges that come your way.  
 
I know, at the time, you didn’t understand why I allowed you to go through the fiery situations, so allow Me to explain. If I had not allowed you to go through those experiences, you wouldn’t be able to handle, nor appreciate, the blessings that are to come. 

So, do not neglect this next important step of your journey. 
Take some time to sit in My presence, for there’s a new journey
     opening ahead of you.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. 

Ecclesiastics 7:19 - Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty men which are in the city. 

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:


No comments:

Post a Comment