Thursday, October 5, 2017

You've Been Uprooted & Replanted..... A Time of Change is Here (10.5.17)

My Child,
Behold, I Am opening new doors for you,
     doors that will take you to big places.

Just hold on and do not become discouraged,
     for you are too close now. 

Keep your faith and hope in Me. 

Do not worry about the darkness you’ve been experiencing, it is only an illusion. I’ve chosen not to reveal everything to you at this time.  Just keep the faith & trust that your life is in My Hands.  There will be nothing missing or lacking.

I Am opening new doors of ministry for you
     that were not open before. 
You will move by My Spirit, preaching the Gospel
     and converting many. 
My Hand is securely upon you to prosper in the Work
     I’ve called you to do. 

Look forward with great expectation, for many will be blessed.
I Am doing this.
My people have been crying out to Me for change,
     and I have heard them. 

A time of change is here.
You’ve been uprooted and replanted. 
I have chosen your new path. 
I Am moving and shaking, making a way for new things. 

Things have been rearranged for My Purposes and Plans. 
Things have taken place in the Spiritual realm that
     will suddenly affect the natural realm.
Stand on My Word Beloved, as your belief in My Promises
     will be the key to unlocking everything. 


I have never forsaken you, and I never will. 

I Am as close to you as ever before. 
I Am your comfort.
I Am your strong tower. 
I have chosen you to be one of My Children. 

You are special.

You are amazing. 
And I love you. 

Your name is before Me always.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Job 14:15 - Thou shalt call and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands. 

Psalm 1:3 - And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 


Isaiah 48:3 - I have declared the former things from the beginning, and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. 

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 

Luke 4:18-19 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment