Monday, October 16, 2017

Remember..... God Knows Everything (10.16.17)

Faith Believers,
When you are tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts....
     GOD knows how hard you have tried,
     and He wants you to surrender all to Him.


When you have cried so long, and your heart is in anguish....
     GOD has counted your tears and will turn them into joy.


If you feel that your life is on hold, and time has passed you by....
     GOD has been waiting for you to allow Him to lead you.


When you are lonely, and your friends have turned away.…
     GOD wants you to seek Him first, and fall in love with Him.  


When you have tried everything and don't know where to turn
or what to do....
     GOD has been waiting for you to turn to Him,
     for He has the solution.


When nothing makes sense, and you are confused or frustrated....
     GOD is waiting for you to ask Him for wisdom,
     for He is not the author of confusion.


When things turn around....  When you realize you have a purpose and your heart is filled with joy, it is at that moment that GOD has smiled upon you, opened your eyes, and blessed you, so do not forget to say, Thank You.

Therefore, remember, it doesn’t matter what you’re going through, it doesn’t matter where you are, and it doesn’t matter what negative report you received because GOD knows everything.  

GOD will make a way when you cannot see a way.
Do not lean unto your own understanding.

You do not have to try and figure things out, that is His job. 
All we have to do is trust Him.

GOD knows what you are going through, nothing catches Him by surprise, GOD knows everything and He is the answer to all that concerns you.

  -  Marilyn


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 139:1-18 - O LORD, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do.

You know what I am going to say even before I say it, LORD. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! I can never escape from your Spirit

I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.

I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night - but even in darkness, I cannot hide from you. To you, the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it.

You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

How precious are your thoughts about me, O
GOD. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment