Friday, October 13, 2017

You are Stronger than the Trial that You are Going Through. Set Your Mind on Things that are Above & Do Not Give Up (10.13.17)

My Child,
I know that things are tough; however, I also know that you are stronger than the trial that you’re going through. 

Set your mind on things above, and do not give up.
Think continually of the good things that I have spoken
     to you, and don’t focus so much on the negative things
     that are happening. 
 

I have blessed you with a gift to see the good things and the bad things.  However, you’ve chosen to concentrate more on the bad things, and you’ve ignored the blessings around you. I created a world filled with the wonders of My Love; however, you’ve chosen to think about things that bring sadness to your day.
 
Let Me remind you that in this life, you will go through tough times. However, My Son overcame them all when He gave His Life for you, and I blessed you with authority to overcome them as well. Nothing lasts forever, even the hard time you are going through will soon fade away. Therefore, do not spend all your time reflecting on them.
 

When thoughts of despair enter your mind, place them in My Capable Hands, and fill your mind with the good things you want to happen. 

Take a moment and look in a mirror. 
That’s a good place to start.
Do you see what I see?

You are blessed with beautiful eyes that can see
     the wonders I’ve created.
Some people cannot see what you see.

Now, isn’t that something to think about?  Yes, it is.

Therefore, think about the blessings that surround you.
Focus on the good things,
     and watch those thoughts of despair dissipate.


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he
 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 
 
John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 
 
2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 
 
Philippians 4:7-8 - And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment