Sunday, October 15, 2017

Stop, Look Down & See the New Foundation God has Laid for You (10.15.17)

My Child,
I see you lamenting over your old life and how it appears from the outside that you haven’t accomplished much. However, you don’t see all the wonderful and necessary changes I have made on the inside.  I allowed the visible house of your life to crumble so that I could fix and repair the foundation that it stood upon.  You didn’t see all the cracks and damage done to the old foundation of your life, but I did. 


You asked Me to rebuild you, to make you over,
     and to renew a right spirit within you.  
So, I shut everything down and put you
     on My Potter’s Wheel. 

I took you into My Hands, went deep into every cracked and marred area of your life and made you over.  Oh, I know at times it didn’t feel like anything was changing, and when things changed, they appeared to be worse.  Becoming a precious jewel sometimes is painful and always cost a great price, but it’s been paid. 

 
Now, you stand ready for Me to build upon the new
     foundation that's been created in your life.
You’ve gone through so much.
I made changes, and I have imparted much in you. 

I realize the evil one has been tempting you to focus upon the rubble of your old life.  However, it’s been covered by the Blood of the Lamb.  All the old damage has been repaired, and you will love what I've done.
  
I want you to stop and look down, see the new foundation you are now standing upon, and do not entertain the lies that say I don’t care about you or don't want to bless you.  Surely, you should know by now how much I love and care for you. 

Therefore, stand strong on the new foundation,
     keep your faith, focus on Me and do not
     doubt My love for you. 
I have made you over, and you now stand
     on a glorious new foundation. 

You are standing on the Rock of your salvation.
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 51:10 - Create in me a clean heart, O GOD; and renew a right spirit within me.

Jeremiah 18:3-4 - Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 

1 Corinthians 6:20 - For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify GOD in your body, and in your spirit, which are GOD's. 

1 Timothy 2:5-6 - For there is one GOD, and one mediator between GOD and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 

Luke 6:47-48 - Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built a house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 

2 Timothy 2:19 - Nevertheless the foundation of GOD standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

2 Samuel 22:47 - The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the GOD of the rock of my salvation.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment