Monday, October 23, 2017

Today You will Start Anew, Get Your House in Order & Walk in Agreement with God.... (10.23.17)

My Child,
Do not fear the disappointments of the past,
     for today you will start anew. 

Nothing that once was, will matter from here on.

It is My desire to wash and cleanse you of all that has
     hindered you in the past. 

I want you to get your house in order, and live with your
     "house order" under My Lordship and under My Authority. 

It is a new day, and it is time to cast aside anything that would
     hold you back, and keep you from walking with Me.


It is a time to set your heart and emotions in agreement with
     My Priorities, so that you are not hindered by things
     that could cause you harm. 

It is time to lay aside offense, strife, and anger and to embrace forgiveness as freely as I have forgiven you.  It is a time to embrace the love of your brethren -- and love them as I have loved you. 


It is time to lay aside your own agenda's and embrace mine.  My Child, the time is soon coming when I Am going to pour out My Power and My Anointing on those who have, under the guidance of My Holy Spirit, set their spiritual houses in order. 

I Am looking for a people set apart and dedicated to Me
     that I might show My Glory through them.


Therefore, I say to you, do not resist what I Am doing in your life. 

It’s time to get things in order; for all things are being made new. 
Lift up your hearts, a new time now begins for you. 
It is a time of completion, a time of completeness, and a time
     of total victory over what has hindered you in the past.  


Your
new time begins today.


 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 41:15 - Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Isaiah 42:9 - Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them


Ephesians 4:22-24 - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after GOD is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.


2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment