Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Walk in the Spirit and Follow where God Leads (10.4.17)

My Child,
The work that I've placed before you may seem daunting and beyond your scope.  However, if you put your trust in Me, I will make the seemingly impossible, not only possible, but plausible. 

I will go before you to remove every hindrance and pave the way for you to achieve all that I have called you to do.  I will strengthen you and give you the vision to accomplish more than you could have imagined or believed. Just put one foot in front of the other as you take things one step at a time.

Do not be afraid, for I Am on the journey with you. 
Walk in the Spirit and follow where I lead.  


Let Me lead you on this path, for I will do so skillfully.  Your job on this journey will be to walk in the Spirit, and to refuse to allow worry to undermine your faith or cloud your judgment. 

Keep your thoughts under control and your faith active.

Trust Me to interact with you in all things
     and to work on your behalf.
Stay focused and keep your priorities in order
     so that nothing can steer you off course. 


Beloved, I will allow you to walk in the Spirit more completely and more consistently.  To do this you must stay in the Word and refuse to be derailed by allowing your emotions to rule. 

Dwell in My presence and stay positive; and in turn, despair cannot undermine your faith or determination to reach your goal.

Remember, you belong to Me, and I created you for good works.

Therefore, walk in the Spirit, have faith in Me
     and nothing shall be impossible.

Read and Meditate on His Word:
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 


Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

John 4:24 - GOD is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. 

Galatians 5:16 - This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 

Galatians 5:25 - If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment