Friday, October 6, 2017

Just as David Did, Rise Up & Encourage Yourself in the Lord (10.6.17)

My Child,
I Am leading you out of this wilderness season. 
I know this wilderness experience has been hard for you. 
Many of My People have been wounded, lost hope,
     and some have even lost faith.

Nevertheless, I say unto you rise up,
     for you are coming into a new season.

In this new season, you shall recover all that was lost, and you shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. All that has been stolen or lost to the enemy shall be restored.  This I declare. 
 
 
I will bring blessings to you, to demonstrate not only My Goodness; but it shall be a sign that what I have spoken to you is true and shall come to pass. However, you must rise up and begin to encourage yourself in the LORD, as David did.

Encourage yourself.
Encourage yourself!

You will overrun the enemy’s camp if you dare to believe and rise up in faith.

Forget those things that are behind you. Get ready for the great crossing-over, for you are about to cross over into a new level of anointing, power, and glory.  All that is required of you is for you to rise up in faith and say, "This is my SEASON. THIS is my TIME. I am going to cross over into the goodness of the Lord."


My Child, I Am more powerful than all the works of the enemy. As you delight yourself in Me, I Will give you the desire of your heart and strengthen you.

Only believe and rise up in faith.

Now, encourage yourself
     and I will give you the victory.

 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
1 Samuel 30:6;8 - And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his GOD.  And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. 

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 


No comments:

Post a Comment