Sunday, October 1, 2017

God is Bringing it to Pass (10.1.17)

My Child,
Not much is going on, is what you are thinking.
Those thoughts could not be further from the truth.

In the realm of what you are doing and seeing, it may be true.  However, the prayers you've prayed have come before Me and they are working with a power that you cannot see. I have heard every prayer you prayed.


You’ve been steadfast in My Word, you've been patient and didn’t try to do it your own way.  You didn’t manipulate words and actions for your benefit. Instead, you watered the Word you received from Me, with faith.  You held on and have trusted Me to bring to pass My Promises to you.

You've hoped against hope when everything was going against you.
Now, ministering Angels are moving and carrying out plans.

I want you to continue to be steadfast. 
Keep your eyes on My Word. 
Be steadfast, immovable, and watch with amazement
     as I bring things to pass.  


You’ve been faithful over the smallest things.
You've sacrificed to give and be a blessing to others,
     even when the well was almost dry. 

Do not stop praying, because My Angels are working on your behalf to manifest in the natural what you've prayed for.

Now, it is time for the coming of your blessings. 
It will be according to your faith, and so much more. 

Oh, yes, I Am bringing it to pass.   



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 55:11 - So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Daniel 10:12 - Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy GOD, thy words were heard, and I 
am come for thy words. 

Acts 10:4 - And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before GOD. 

Romans 4:18; 20-21 - Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.  He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Hebrews 1:13-14 - But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment