Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Praying "Father, Glorify Your Name" as You Go Through Your Day (10.17.17)

Jesus said, “‘Father, glorify your name!’  Then a voice came from heaven, ‘I have glorified it, and will glorify it again’” - John 12:28

Faith Believers,
As you go through this day, ask GOD to reveal to you what it means to pray, “Father, glorify Your Name.”

Ask Him to reveal ways that you can live out this prayer.
In essence, you will be asking GOD to be so very present in
     and through you; that every action will be impacted
     by His presence.

How would GOD's Name be glorified in your interaction
     with others today?
How would GOD's Name be glorified as you are visiting
     with your neighbor?
How would GOD’s Name be glorified at your workplace
     or your school?

Ask Him to reveal that to you, as you pray the Lord’s Prayer at each place today.
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Father,
I want to glorify Your Name through my life. 
Show me how to be the hands and feet of Your Son at home,
     at work, at school, in my neighborhood
     and within all of my relationships. 

May those lost in darkness see Your Glory as I represent You;
     because I want you to be present within my words,
     thoughts and actions each day of my life.

Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment