Sunday, October 8, 2017

Release It All & Rest, for "All is Well" (10.8.17)

My Child,
Release everything that is keeping your mind working overtime.

Now is the time to release everything to Me.

When you rest, your spirit will become calm and then you shall hear from Me. Now is the time for you to rest, beloved. Do not climb another mountain until you take time to rest. When you rest in Me, I Can give you wisdom and direction for the rest of your journey. 

Resting will help you make it to the mountaintop.


Let Me carry your load as you rest and
     read My Word daily. 
There is so much spiritual energy just waiting
     to be poured into you.
Take time to rest and allow My Words to renew
     and strengthen you.

You’ve done all you can, now release it all and lay it all upon My Shoulders.

Let Me work everything out for you. I want you to get to a place within yourself where you fully rely on Me, resting as you say the words "All is well."


Do you love Me enough to know "All is well," when you
     place your troubles in My Hands? 

Rest and remember that although it may seem like you are not making any progress, actually you are.  You are being obedient to Me, and obedience is better than anything you can sacrifice.


My Child, right now, I need you to place your heart and mind completely in My Care; that I may continue to do a powerful work within you.  



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 37:7 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him:

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

Hebrews 4:9-10 - There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of GOD. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as GOD did from his. 


No comments:

Post a Comment