Sunday, July 20, 2014

At This Very Moment, You are Where God Wants You to Be (7.20.14)

Faith Believers,
I love Psalm 139, read it when you have time, it will bless you.

Psalm 139:7-10 says, "Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there, If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me."

Be encouraged and know that GOD is with you; 
and from His perspective, all is well. 
He knows where you are, 
and what you are going to say even before you say it. 
Isn’t He wonderful? 

Oh, I just love Him so! 

Hear what our God has to say:
When the trials and tribulations of this world come your way remember, I know where you are, and I am in control. I hold you in the palm of My hand. I am never surprised about what is going on in your life. I do not have to react to anything the enemy sends your way. 

You can never flee from My presence, 
so your attitude should be one of trust and confidence. 
Never allow the spirit of fear to enter into your heart, 
for I am with you. 
Always enter My presence with a spirit of thanksgiving and praise.

I know your every thought. 
I AM your creator and I know how much you can bear. 
I know your strengths, and I know your weaknesses. 
Remember, I even know the number of hairs on your head. 
Amazing, isn’t it? Yes, I know that much about you. 
After all, I created you. My wisdom, understanding, and strength are immeasurable. 
Is there anything too hard for Me? No! 
Therefore, rest in knowing there is nothing you will ever face that I cannot see you through.

So, be encouraged this day. I know where you are, and I have worked things out for your good. I see what you are going through, and I have not forgotten about you. Remember, I promised to always be with you, even to the end of this world. I will never break My promises to you. 

Therefore, you can rest knowing that I love you. 
Rejoice in knowing that you are the apple of My eye, 
and I know where you are and what you are struggling with.




No comments:

Post a Comment