Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You Must Now Fight the Good Fight of Faith (7.1.14)

My Child,
You are wondering what to do,
for your situation seems hopeless.

But, I say, this is not a hopeless situation.
For I have given you dominion, authority, power and MY NAME!

And I say, what you must now do is bind the strong man
and fight the good fight of faith.
Rise up as mighty men and women, put on the armor of GOD
and take up the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of GOD.

Confront the enemy and break the power that is hindering you!
Stand on the authority that I have given you.
Do not allow the enemy to hold you down any longer.

Turn away from all disappointment, despair and heartache.
Encourage yourself with My Word.

For I AM with you, and if I Am with you, who can be against you?
Whom shall you fear?
I AM the Anointed One. I am the beginning and the end.
I am Jehovah Shammah (ever present GOD).

I will anoint you and fill you with my power.
Receive My anointing right now and watch the strong man,
who is the enemy of your soul,
flee from you in seven different ways.

NOW FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!
___________
Matthew 12:29 - Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art also called

Ephesians 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Psalm 27 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven different ways!


No comments:

Post a Comment