Thursday, July 17, 2014

Stay on the Course My Child; Stay on the Course (7.17.14)

My Child, 
Do not change directions just because you have come to a bump in the road. 

I placed you on this journey, and you are going in the right direction. 
Did you expect every step of the way to go smoothly?  
Because I have been opening doors. 

Do you remember what happened to the children of Israel when I opened the door and led them out of Egypt? Was their journey to the Promise Land smooth? No, it was not. However, it was the road I chose for them to travel, and I chose it for a reason. It was to humble them; to test them and find out whether or not they would obey My commands.

Therefore, I say to you, do not change your direction, 
for I have chosen this path as an answer to your prayers. 
The obstacles you are encountering are happening for a reason, 
and soon they will be revealed.

I want you to have faith in My Word, and do not worry. 
I led you down this road, and I will not leave you. 
Haven’t I always provided for your needs? 
Well, do not doubt Me now. 
I have not changed. I will deliver, and on time.

Remember, challenges are a part of life. 
How you deal with the challenges will determine the outcome. 
So, do not change directions; instead rejoice about the road I have chosen for you. 
Have faith and complete trust in Me, and know that I am walking with you every step of the way. 
Oh, I have so much waiting for you at the end of this journey.

Stay on the course My Child.
Stay on the course.
______________
Deuteronomy 8:2 - And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

Numbers 14:8 - If the LORD delight in us, then he will bring us into this land, and give it us; a land which floweth with milk and honey.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.



No comments:

Post a Comment